Monday, May 10, 2010

Is love worth fighting for, really?? I fought for so many years to hold tight to what I believed to be sacred and holy. The feasibility of moving forward with cold disregard to the magnitude of emotions one should experience when apart from a love so consuming... It is almost something I could give in to. The internal argument, I know, stems from what is right for my children vs. what may just be easier for me. In reality I could succumb to life as it is and sacrifice who I am to make them happy. without regret, mind you. The love I have for my kids is immeasurable. My life has been devoted to them. Which is better though? I struggle to find the answer... everyday... Try to make it work or move on, try to make it work or move on... What if my choice is wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment